If you're in a relationship and your your boyfriend pays any attention to another woman -- or …
Find out how psychotherapy can help you live a more balanced life.
Sexual Compulsivity and Romantic Obsession Can Be Healed
- • Maintain a fulfilling sex & love life
- • Take back your time
- • Keep your finances in check
- • Reduce risky behaviors
How Therapy Can Help
- • Identify the triggers that make you want to sexually act out or that lead to obsessing
- • Learn strategies to cope with anxiety, sadness, anger and other feelings that you avoid by turning to sexual activity or obsessive behavior
- • Address past trauma that drives the compulsion to meet core needs in an unhealthy manner
Read my latest blog posts for tips to help with sex and love issues.