It’s not uncommon to stay with someone you’re not excited about — or who you actually dislike — but …
Find out how psychotherapy can help you live a more balanced life.
Frequent Issues I Work With
- • Difficulty moving on from or deepening a commitment to a relationship
- • Sexual behavior that interferes with your relationships, self-image, productivity and finances
- • Poor communication strategies that result in unmet needs, isolation, and resentment
- • Anxiety and depression
How Therapy Can Help
- • Learn strategies to cope with anxiety, sadness, anger and other feelings that you habitually avoid by turning to sexual activity, obsessive behavior, or other self-defeating patterns
- • Understand how you create stories that result in negative feelings, and use mindfulness to reduce reactivity and defensiveness
- • Develop the courage to be more transparent and vulnerable in your relationships
- • Develop awareness of self-sabotaging sexual or relationship patterns
Read my latest blog posts for tips to help with sex and love issues.